Scheduling after hours. This includes but not limited to staff sick calls, filling of immediate shifts, answering inquiries from the staff and/or Emergency on call. Great attention to detail in ensuring that homes are staffed as per each individual home guideline. Reporting to Scheduling/Staffing Supervisor with any urgent needs.
Hours of work for this position is 6AM-8:30AM & 4:30PM-10:30PM during the week hours and 6AM-1030PM on weekends. This position is 4 days per week. Will be required to cover holidays.
- Answers the Scheduling on call phone during working hours.
- Updates the scheduling system, during each scheduled shift to ensure it matcheswith the intake of calls.
- Be readily available on bi-weekly payroll days to answer discrepancies with the scheduling system and ADP.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of 1 year of scheduling experience.
- Basic computer and word processing skills.
- Ability to provide excellent service while utilizing pleasant and effective telephone technique.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Clean Criminal Records Check in relation to job requirements.
- Basic knowledge of using a cell phone.
- Access to stable internet
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
What we Offer:
Paid sick time
Heath and Dental
Matched RRSP program