The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's performance-based bonuses and incentives for meeting sales targets. The company has a job opening in Grande Prairie, but is willing to consider applicants from other locations if they meet the necessary requirements. The work address will be M5N Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada, Grande Prairie, Alberta, M5N. The job offer of Seasonal Sales Associate has been released on 2023-03-22 and will end on 2023-04-21. If you're exploring job opportunities with Moores Clothing For Men, keep in mind the type of work, such as contract, to see if it's a good fit.
Job type: Temporary
Job Description Job Overview
The Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the customer experience within multiple-businesses (retail, rental, custom, and Omni-channel) within a store location. To be successful in this role the Consultant needs to support and positively impact a culture of customer-obsession, by being customer-ready and delivering a world-class experience each and every day. The Consultant is expected to engage as a member of a high-performing team through trust, commitment, and a focus on results. The Consultant must navigate through change in order to adapt to new programs in a timely manner and to achieve the expected outcome. In addition the Consultant will contribute to a healthy culture by working well with and demonstrating respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment.Essential Functions
Physical And Mental Requirements
- Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special occasion rentals, as trained by management and as described in corporate training materials.
- Continuously encourage and participate in team selling.
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact.
- Participate in monitoring and positively impact the achievement of the store sales volume and metrics goals. Meet and maintain your own personal volume goal while maintaining an above average quality of sale.
- When possible use tailors for all alteration fittings. When tailors are not available, be able to accurately fit the customer and provide recommendations for alterations.
- Assist in receiving shipments, putting away new merchandise, maintaining a clean, neat, sized and organized store based on our merchandising to sell standards.
- Assist with visually merchandising the store, including complying with brand standards with regard to all visual merchandising tasks.
When searching for jobs online, it's crucial to be aware of some critical factors to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Never send money or personal information to an employer who asks for it in the job application process. To verify the legitimacy of the job posting and that they are currently hiring, it is best to contact the company directly. Employers who only conduct interviews over text or email may not be reputable, so do your research before applying. Keep your personal information safe by verifying the legitimacy of the employer. Always verify the legitimacy of a job posting and the company behind it before submitting your application. Before applying for any job, research the company's executive leadership and board of directors to ensure that they promote ethical and responsible business practices. Be cautious of job postings that require you to sign up for a recruitment or staffing agency before being considered for a job, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. Stay vigilant about job postings that require you to transfer money through your personal bank account.
- Help monitor the security of all Company property. Report or document damaged or missing product.
- Assist in conducting merchandise stock counts as requested by your store management team. Report any discrepancies to the manager on duty.
- Effectively participate as a member of a store team where employees are held accountable for not only individual performance, but also for interacting with the greater store team in manner that supports the achievement of established team goals.
- Maintain a workplace free of harassment and discrimination by strictly adhering to the Company’s Anti-Discrimination and Harassment policies and promptly reporting to your Regional Manager, Zone Vice President and the Human Resources Department any concerns that may arise under those policies.
- Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
- Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise off racks or place on customer.
- Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks such as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with customer, grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to wrap customer purchases.
- Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes as long as twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per week.
- Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- See and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
- Work at least 40 hours per week, which may include working any of the hours the store is in operation, at least two closing shifts per week, Saturdays, and six days per week during peak periods.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.Work Locations:
00125 Grande Prairie A.B 11502 Westgate Drive Unit 108 Grande Prairie T8V 4E9Job:
Don't apply for the job until you're sure it's a good fit for you based on the job posting. Rushing to submit your application can lead to careless mistakes and oversights, which can ultimately harm your chances of being hired. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you meet the qualifications, please submit your application. It is important to us that you carefully assess your qualifications and experience before applying for this job. Moreover, if this job vacancy isn't suitable, there are other job vacancies on envy-mag.com that might be a better fit.
This vacancy has been closed