- Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Position: Entry level
Type job: Full-time
Job beskrivelse Job Description
Does bringing LEGO Play to gaming and gamers to LEGO Play sounds energizing?
Do you love gaming and get motivated by helping your colleagues with practicalities – are a person who loves the feeling of progression when getting the to-do-list ticked off? Then join us as our new Assistant and play a significant, and very central, supporting role, enabling the whole GAME Leadership team & organization.
Supporting the GAME Leadership Team in
Play your part in our team succeeding
- Arrange offsites, Game jams, office breakfasts & festive and vendor visits; accommodation, speakers, coaches, activities, tech set-up etc.
- Booking and coordination of practicalities around Leadership meetings – both physical and/or online meetings
- Maintaining backlog of topics to be discussed in the Leadership meetings, creating the agenda and coordinate the relevant pre-reads.
- Ensure clear and useful outcomes are documented and communicated.
- Complete Travel Expenses.
- Organize calendar, prioritizing and arranging/re-arranging meetings, arrange travel, visas, accommodation, etc. when needed for the Head of GAME
- Supporting hiring managers in coordination of onboarding activities, e.g., ordering equipment & setting up introductions.
- Secure confidential document handling.
- Support building an inclusive environment where people thrive and contributes.
- Be energized and passionate about being in the detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture
The LEGO GAME ambition is to demonstrate that games based on the LEGO Idea can be the most fun, creative and collaborative, while being safe, developed for everyone and loved by children.
You will enable experiences that will reach millions of kids and adults worldwide, and you will join a highly-skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is an integrated part of working.Do you have what it takes?
You bring an agile approach, ready to support with your structure & expertise, and you are thriving when helping discern the needs of our leadership team and help enable the org. to do what they do best – deliver incredible games
What’s in it for you?
- Years of experience is not important as long as you have the willingness to learn and understand topics to better support leaders & the GAME org.
- Are very structured with attention to details
- Are proactive and dedicated with a high degree of a Collaborative, positive outlook and strong in both verbal and written communication
- The ability to build relationships quickly and optimally, leaving a lasting impression on those you engage with
- The ability to handle and maintain high-level of confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office 365, especially Outlook & Teams, and also Miro
- Passionate about gaming is not only a big plus, but a key differentiator.
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model ’Best of Both’, role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO
Denne ledige stilling er lukket