- Electronics Manufacturing
Position: Mid-Senior level
Type job: Full-time
Job beskrivelse Take the opportunity and create a better tomorrow with us!At Siemens we are creating a world that we are proud to hand over to the next generation. For us this is more than a job, it´s the opportunity of a lifetime and our shared passion. Siemens operate at the heart of many of the major global challenges, from electrification and digitalization to transition of the energy system, and has the power, size and knowledge to make a tangible difference.Join us and create a better tomorrow!About The Role
As TA Partner you will together with your skilled colleagues located across the Nordics, ensure Siemens’ competence supply and you will drive the operational and strategic work to attract and recruit our future employees. You are expected to contribute to the development of the department’s working methods to ensure efficient and quality assured processes with the goal of recruiting competent employees who ensure that we as a company achieve our high set goals and vision. You will support and coach throughout the recruitment process from developing requirement profiles, writing advertisements, selection, interviewing, testing, reference checking, salary determination and employment administration. You will also drive our employer branding agenda and create talent pipelines by continuously source our future talent and create talent pools.What´s in it for you?
Who are we looking for?
- Inclusive culture where you are welcomed to be yourself
- We celebrate the fearlessness to think differently and to break new ground
- Flexible ways of working to encourage a work-life balance
- Global career opportunities
- Individual development opportunities
- Be a part of a collaborative team with high ambitions
To thrive and fit in the role we believe that you are passionate about building long-term relationships with managers and attracting the people of the future. You are proactive, customer focused, business minded and motivated by achieving your targets and results together with your team.We believe you have:
Are you up for the challenge?
- At least three years of experience working with talent acquisition, preferably in combination with a degree in Human Resources.
- Passion for recruitment and have high aspirations to create a world-class candidate experience.
- As a person, you are confident and a master at connecting with both candidates and managers.
- You are motivated, efficient and take responsibility for driving your area of responsibility and tasks on your own, while enjoying working with other colleagues to develop the work of the team.
- Strong communication and organizational skills together with an outstanding stakeholder management
- Experience from recruiting within Tech, IT and Industry is considered highly meritorious
Apply already today, we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 2nd of March. For questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager; Heléne Stigsson +46 761 116 944 for questions regarding the recruitment process contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Stefan Kristoffersson at email@example.comWe look forward to hearing from you!Who are we?
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity: climate change, secure power, urbanization, and an aging population. With cooperation of more than 280,000 people and presence in more than 190 countries, we make a truly global impact. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better. We have a lofty goal in sustainability, to become climate neutral by 2030. Read more and join our family: www.siemens.comOur people make it happen.To read more about the life at Siemens follow us on:
People & OrganizationCompany:
Siemens A/SExperience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalFull / Part time: