EYFS Teacher | Southwark
- Full time
- Listing type
- Job vacancy
- Primary teaching, Age 5-7, Schools, Nursery & Early years
- Job function
- Job level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Education level
- Postgraduate degree (Masters or higher)
- No remote option
Are you an outstanding EYFS Teacher who is looking to be proactive and secure an EYFS Teacher role at a high-performing and forward-thinking Primary School in Southwark from September 2023?
Working in collaboration with a popular, high-achieving and successful Primary School based in Southwark, we are delighted to offer the opportunity for a talented EYFS Teacher to become the newest Early Years Teacher at a truly fantastic London school!
If you can demonstrate you are an outstanding EYFS Teacher who is ambitious and eager to continue to develop your teaching practice within Early Years, we look forward to receiving your application!
The school we are working with in Southwark, will give you the chance to work alongside exceptional colleagues and teach amazing young people! EYFS Teacher | Job Description:
EYFS Teacher | The School:
- EYFS Teacher role staring September 2023
- Salary = Inner London MPS/UPS
- Industry leading ongoing training and CPD
- Interviews taking place immediately for outstanding EYFS Teachers
EYFS Teacher | Criteria:
- Located in Southwark, Inner London
- Inspirational Senior Leadership Team
- Forward-thinking, popular and high-achieving school
- Encouraging parents and supportive wider school network
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a UK University
- Nurturing, kind and approachable personality
- Creative, inventive and positive EYFS Teacher
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Fiona Crosby at Ribbons & Reeves to apply for this EYFS Teacher role. Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this EYFS Teacher role in Southwark. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this EYFS Teacher role. EYFS Teacher | Southwark | INDCD
We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service to educators seeking the perfect teaching jobs to progress their careers. We have the knowledge and experience to support Educators at all levels, from Headteachers to Graduates looking to get into Teaching for the first time.
Whatever your level of experience as an educator, having you work effectively in the right environment is the best way to ensure you have maximum impact on pupils. Ribbons & Reeves will support you in identifying teaching jobs in the right environment.
Ribbons & Reeves have the experience to help Graduates get into Teaching in a supportive and motivating environment. Most of the schools we work with will offer routes into teacher training.
This vacancy has been closed