Position : Accounts Officer
- Proper maintaining of inventory account to store.
- Managing all inventory and coordinate with sales personnel.
- Assisting in the improvement in controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring inventory transactions between outlet and warehouse.
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Supervising inventory stock counts and ensuring record accuracy.
- Checking discrepancies and presenting findings
- Maintaining all stock ledgers and reporting variances.
- Document inventory processes if need be.
Required profile for job ad : Accounts Officer
- A minimum of Two (2) years experience as an Accounts Officer.
- HND in Finance or Accounting required.
- An understanding basic accounting terms.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Cloud Based or Accounting Software.
- Flexible and ability to work as a team.
Candidates who live around Kwashieman and Lapaz can apply for the Job.
If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 1 Week to the date of this publication.
Job criteria for job ad : Accounts Officer
- Advice, audit, accounting
- Accounting, controlling, finance
- inventory accounting
Assist clients with the best and sound financial advise to our clients to make the best financial decisions.
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below