Position : Assistant Marketing Manager
We are looking for profiles and CVs of Assistant Marketing Managers that we will send to our large account customers for their future recruitment needs.
The assistant Marketing Manager will:
- Develop, manage and implement marketing campaigns ;
- Propose and monitor marketing budgets ;
- Help to organize market research ;
- Control and maintain marketing calendar for events, projects, and deadlines ;
- Ensure efficiency of marketing operations ;
- Write reports, company brochures and similar documents.
Required profile for job ad : Assistant Marketing Manager
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Communication ;
- 3 years of relevant experience in marketing ;
- Proficiency in MS Microsoft computer applications ;
- Creative, result driven ;
- Strong communication skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Assistant Marketing Manager
- Education, training
- IT, software engineering, Internet
- Temporary work, recruitment
- Ashanti - Brong Ahafo - Central - Eastern - Greater Accra - Northern - Upper East - Upper West - Volta - Western
- marketing communication
AFRICAWORK is a recruitment service provider specialised in finding the right skills and talents in Africa. Since its creation in 2012, AFRICAWORK supports its clients and partners by helping them find the best resources for their organisations.
Present in 37 countries in Africa, AFRICAWORK has experienced teams of HR consultants, recruiting platforms in each country and a large CV library of over 3 million professionals.
Our mission is to accompany companies throughout their recruitment projects until their completion, and to make human capital the vector of their growth. Our ability to allocate the right resource to each context allows us to respond quickly and efficiently to their needs.
Professionals, candidates, register on our recruitment site to be contacted for a job opportunity or an assignment!
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.africawork.com
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below
This vacancy has been closed