Position : Cloud Computing and Virtualization Engineer (M/F)We are looking for Cloud Computing and Virtualization Engineer profiles / CVs to share with our clients for their future recruitment campaigns. Mission:
- Must be able to work independently and take ownership.
- Work proactively and should be result oriented.
- Discuss with customer to understand the project requirement and suggest industry level Cloud solutions.
- Design and develop best fit Cloud solutions architecture, Network architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives.
- Provide technical support for Cloud architecture design, deployment and maintenance.
- Design secure, scalable and HA / DR strategies on Cloud technologies.
- Analyse and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of AWS/AZURE services.
Required profile for job ad : Cloud Computing and Virtualization Engineer (M/F)
- Bachelors degree in Cloud Computing or related.
- 5+ years of progressive technical experience in the support of information technology solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of desktop operating systems, server operating systems, including Active Directory, Group Policies, terminal services, RDP, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of Networking technologies.
- Experience supporting data backup systems, AV platforms, etc.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to positively contribute to a dynamic and exciting team environment.
- Knowledge of Distributed Computing implementation on Embedded platform.
- Knowledge of achieving virtual hardware simulation in the Cloud environment.
- Design and implement AWS/AZURE Cloud infrastructure independently.
- Experience in various AWS services; ECS, S3, ALB, VPC, SubNets, Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB and other Amazon managed services.
- Familiarity with corresponding service offerings from Azure and GCS.
- Threat modelling and generating security architectural requirements.
- Containerized deployment of application on Cloud platform using Docker, KuberNetes.
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies on the Cloud.
- Understanding about containerization enabling concepts in operating system (Linux / Windows).
Job criteria for job ad : Cloud Computing and Virtualization Engineer (M/F)
- IT, software engineering, Internet
- Ashanti - Brong Ahafo - Central - Eastern - Greater Accra - Northern - Upper East - Upper West - Volta - Western - International
- Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract - Freelance
AFRICASHORE is an IT offshoring platform connecting IT experts and freelancers based in Africa to companies in Africa, Europe, USA, Canada and UAE remotely. Our partners, IT services companies and large groups, trust us to find them the best offshore Africa-based IT freelance consultants.
Our IT offshoring platform is present in 37 countries in Africa with a database of 230,000+ IT experts and freelancers classified into 303 IT specialties around 9 IT fields: Database Administration and NoSQL - Network and Telecom Security - ERP and Integrated Management Software - Big Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence (BI) - Programming, Development - IT Project Management - Consulting, Audit, Coaching and Training - Digital Marketing, SEO, Design and Multimedia - Production, Operations and Support.
Freelancers, work remotely from Africa on IT projects around the world!
Companies, outsource with AFRICASHORE your IT teams and projects offshore to Africa!
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.africashore.com
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below
This vacancy has been closed