Position : Cloud Microservices Architect (M/F)We are looking for Cloud Microservices Architect profiles / CVs to share with our clients for their future recruitment campaigns. Mission:
- Design, build, and maintain Cloud environments focusing on uptime, access, control, and Network security using automation and configuration management tools.
- Guide the definition of best practices in collaboration with other areas of engineering group.
- Research and provide guidance on adoption of new technologies.
- Provide guidance to Product Managers on feasibility pf product requests.
- You will be creating, recreating, rewriting and refactor applications.
- You will be working on Cloud-based application development.
- Ensure all architecture work aligns with the strategic direction of the business.
- Provide architecture support throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Contribute to core software releases by following agile development process.
- Promote the adoption of engineering best practices, such as SOLID principles/Test Driven Development.
Required profile for job ad : Cloud Microservices Architect (M/F)
- Bachelors degree in Cloud Computing or related.
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Microservices.
- Relevant Cloud Technologies Certification or Diploma is required.
- In-depth knowledge of containerization.
- Hands on experience in building microservices on AWS or AZURE.
- Expertise in deploying at scale various containerized web and data applications and services using technologies such as Docker, KuberNetes, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, XRay and other monitoring solutions etc.
- Experience developing software or software projects in at least four languages.
- Deep understanding of Cloud and microservice architecture, and the JVM.
- Bread puns encouraged but not required.
Job criteria for job ad : Cloud Microservices Architect (M/F)
- IT, software engineering, Internet
- Ashanti - Brong Ahafo - Central - Eastern - Greater Accra - Northern - Upper East - Upper West - Volta - Western - International
- Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract - Freelance
AFRICASHORE is an IT offshoring platform connecting IT experts and freelancers based in Africa to companies in Africa, Europe, USA, Canada and UAE remotely. Our partners, IT services companies and large groups, trust us to find them the best offshore Africa-based IT freelance consultants.
Our IT offshoring platform is present in 37 countries in Africa with a database of 230,000+ IT experts and freelancers classified into 303 IT specialties around 9 IT fields: Database Administration and NoSQL - Network and Telecom Security - ERP and Integrated Management Software - Big Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence (BI) - Programming, Development - IT Project Management - Consulting, Audit, Coaching and Training - Digital Marketing, SEO, Design and Multimedia - Production, Operations and Support.
Freelancers, work remotely from Africa on IT projects around the world!
Companies, outsource with AFRICASHORE your IT teams and projects offshore to Africa!
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.africashore.com
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below
This vacancy has been closed