Position : Project Manager
This role has the overall responsibility for the performance of project activities with the primary objective of ensuring that the project is delivered safely, to the required quality (in accordance with drawings and specifications), on programme and within the project budget.
Core duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Develop full-scale project plans (risk, cost, time, procurement etc).
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Quality assurance and quality control.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Direct the preparation of standard procedures for construction techniques to ensure that the quality of construction is consistent across all trades.
- Provide guidance, support, and direction to the site agents and their construction teams to ensure projects are delivered safely, on program in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications
- Approve key construction methods with site agents
Required profile for job ad : Project Manager
Core Skills & Experience
- Thorough knowledge and a complete understanding of financial and contractual aspects of the project construction.
- Auto CARD and MS Project Proficient
- Ability to make sound and rational judgements and decisions
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, guide, and motivate teams.
- A solution-oriented person who can come up with creative and positive ideas to get work done
- Assertive, diligent, and attention to details
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Time management skills
Job criteria for job ad : Project Manager
- Industry, production, manufacturing and other
Micheletti & Co. Ltd. It is one of Ghana’s leading Civil Engineering and Building Construction Companies operating for over 50 years in the range of skills and resources and provides clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environments.
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below
This vacancy has been closed