Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd., which is duly listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE). CNML is developing its’ primary asset located in the Upper East Region of Ghana with a strategic vision to build a world-leading, highly valuable and responsible world-class gold mining enterprise.
To provide Quality Assurance Quality Control (QAQC) oversights for all civil and earthworks on the project site to ensure the achievement of milestones in line with Company and regulatory standards.
Primary Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Monitors and administers the QA/QC Plan or Program and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects follow the plans and specifications.
- Assures that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assures the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assists Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issues materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Follows -up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Follows and maintains Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Performs any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Project/ Company as assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum qualification (s)
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in civil/Geological engineering or related discipline
- 3 years of progressive working experience preferably from a geotechnical laboratory/ company
- Should have adequate experience in conducting quality tests on Soil and Concrete.
- Should have independently handled quality Labs at site.
- Should have experience in all types of earthworks, roadworks and civil structures.
- Technical report writing and interpretation
- Attention to details
- Critical Thinking
About Recruiter & How to Apply
When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximize the success of your application:
- Include an application/ introductory letter of not more than 1 page, explaining why you believe you are the most suitable for the role you are applying for
- Include your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and limit it to a maximum of 5 pages
- Include copies of relevant academic certificates
- Include copies of relevant professional certifications
- Please put the job title you are applying for as the subject heading in the e-mail
- Applications, together with a detailed CV and the relevant proof of qualifications, should be addressed to: HR Manager, Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited, No.4 Luanda close, East Legon, Accra, Ghana: GA-377-0113
Please send all the relevant documents/applications electronically by attachment (preferably in PDF or MS Word) to the e-mail address below:
CNML is an equal opportunities employer and does not ask for money transfers (payments or considerations) from job applicants during ANY stage of the recruitment process. Any applicant/ job-seeker who pays any money/consideration to anyone (within or outside CNML) with a promise of offering a job does so at his/her own risk.
Closing Date: 22nd February 2023