Find A Job
We are Looking for a Social Media Expert who will ensure that all content on the client platforms is aligned with the respective community standards.
Previous experience in shared services, Business Process Outsourcing environment, or comparable service management environment is desirable.
•Review and moderate content, potentially not aligning with the client’s policies and guidelines
•Evaluate and decide on content going against our client's community standards
•Commit to deliver a high standard of accuracy and quality at all time
• Very good knowledge of spoken Swahili
• Good level of English language – B2 proficiency level
• Proactive attitude
• Knowledge of IT programs as well as fast fingers for typing and multiple screen usage
• Involved in assuring the happiness of the customers. Fast thinker and ability to resolve situations as they come on the spot with a focus on attention to detail
• High awareness of the cultural and political situation, social issues, and popular trends in the supported market/region
• Timeframe: availability to work in night shifts on weekends and holidays
Majorel designs and builds and delivers end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands.
Our understanding east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX.
Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals.
We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
At Majorel, we have very high standards about the way we do business across the world – it’s all about doing the right thing and acting with integrity – which is captured in our Code of Conduct. Acting with integrity brings respect in our everyday dealings with each other and our business partners, and creates solid relationships based on mutual trust.