A Kforce client is seeking to hire an Administrative Support in New York City, New York (NY). The client a growing NYC based CPA firm is seeking a dedicated, motivated Tax Administrator.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a friendly, professional office environment centrally located in Midtown Manhattan.Responsibilities include :
- Collate and process client tax returns and coordinate delivery via portal, Safe Send Returns, DocuSign, Mail, Fed Ex, Messenger, etc.
- Administrative Support will monitor and obtain e-file Authorization forms
- Track the delivery of paper filings
- Administrative Support will monitor client portal uploads
- Scan, organize documents into the filing system
- Provide support to tax operations and other administrative duties assigned
- 3+ years of experience working in an accounting firm, particularly tax administration
- Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, and deadlines
- Available to work additional hours and weekends when necessary, during tax season (OT rate will apply)
- Knowledge of CCH ProSystem or Axcess and Document is a plus
- Solid analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This vacancy has been closed