Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
Role and Scope of Position:
Duties involve a variety of technical and clerical assignments related to the processing and maintenance of technical records and data for Electric Field Operations.
- Contributes to a positive, professional, and efficient work atmosphere and openly communicates work information to others in a timely manner
- Delivers superior customer service to both internal and external customers, ensuring that information is delivered accurately and timely
- Executes activities in an accurate, timely, manner, and ensures a positive impact on colleagues and customers
- Prepares various regular or special reports, some of a complex and technical nature as needed
- Preforms administrative tasks as needed
- Works within a team environment to gather, assemble, post, and verify data related to department tasks such as (but not limited to) the following:
- Exchanging legal documentation with joint pole owners in confirmation of in-field job designs
- Reconciling contractor invoices
- Preparing and submitting license applications to the State of New Hampshire along with local municipalities.
- Maintaining records associated with inter-company operating procedures with regards to pole maintenance and joint pole ownership
- Conducting an up-front and final review of applications for 3rd party pole attachments
- Maintaining legal records of license applications, attachment licenses, attachment contracts, etc.
- Working within complex systems to close order for the preventative inspection / corrective program
- Will receive an emergency assignment and be called upon for restoration / emergency efforts with little or no notice
- Working knowledge of Electric Operations practices and procedures, along with industry terminology and equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic accounting, technical mathematics, and statistical techniques.
- Proficiency in the use and operation of mainframe systems, all Microsoft Office applications, and personal computers required.
- Demonstrated ability to create, modify, and implement basic computer programs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas and communicate in an effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others and carry out work assignments with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma with specialization in math, computers, or the equivalent.
- Minimum of Five (5+) years of related experience.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.