Food & Beverage
Considered among the top private golf courses in New Jersey, TPC Jasna Polana's par-72, 7,098-yard championship layout is situated on 230 acres of breathtaking countryside in the heart of Princeton.
The Gary Player designed golf course is the centerpiece to a unique private club boasting a variety of golf, dining, and hospitality amenities in a pristine and natural setting.
The truly unique Clubhouse at TPC Jasna Polana features several dining and lounge areas as well as meeting rooms that are used to entertain members and guests.
Tee up your career as a part of our team with the TPC Network!
This position will ensure that all guests receive immediate attention and serve their food and beverage requests promptly and courteously.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage service operational procedures as would normally be acquired through at least 6 months previous similar experience
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Build a common focus and exemplify the behavior that each employee must demonstrate through our TPC Values
- Greet all arriving guests at assigned station in a pleasant manner, making them feel welcome and at ease
- Ensure that work stations are properly refilled at the beginning and end of every shift
- Advise supervisor of any member / guest complaints so they can be immediately and professionally resolved
- Participate in the continuous cleaning and up-keep of all Food and Beverage areas
- Serve only food and beverage items, as outlined by the Banquet event order
- Serve food, beverages, beer, wine and alcoholic beverages in accordance with our approved brand standards
- Perform all assigned side work duties. (Polishing, rolling, organization, etc.)
- Keep all stock prepared and ready for use
- Complete requisition forms for all supplies as needed
- Use the proper garnishes, china, glassware, and flatware for all food and beverages
- Responsible for cleanliness, sanitation and proper set-up of banquet service and storage areas
- Ensure that the Director of Food and Beverage / Banquet Service Manager or Captain is informed of members / guests who may be intoxicated.
Any member / guest who is clearly intoxicated is NOT to be served
- Handle any problem that might arise both courteously and professionally
- Set-up and break-down banquet tables, chairs, head tables, display tables, theme decorations and other equipment as requested per Banquet event order or contract
- Ensure compliance with operating guidelines as it relates to the R.A.M. or Tips programs, as well as operating within all State and Federal Laws, Rules and regulations relating to Alcohol, Cigarette and Tobacco Division
- Understands members and guests' comments and complaints and forwards that information immediately to supervisor
- Operate within all guidelines, policies, standards, and constraints as established by PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; kneel; use hands to handle or feel;
and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and / or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, color vision, distance and peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
An essential function of the job is to be able to comply with all applicable federal, state and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions and may be modified as needed; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Travel is not expected for this position
Work Schedule Expectations
This position requires shifts as necessary based on business levels
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
This vacancy has been closed