The Customer Service Coordinator will bridge the service gap needed to provide service support to PACE clients and their participants in facilities along with the network pharmacies servicing them.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides enrollment support for new PACE enrollees.
- Communicates pharmacy benefit information to network pharmacies contracted with facilities where CK PACE participants reside.
- Coordinate facility discharges to assure medication reconciliation is complete and delivery to home is back in place.
- Provides help desk support to network pharmacies.
- Education PACE staff regarding CK and network pharmacy processes for facility participants.
- Makes outgoing calls to gather/confirm information necessary to process customer requests or otherwise contribute to pharmacy operations.
- Coordinates and sets up couriers to ensure timely medication delivery.
- Makes outgoing calls to ensure the participants have received their delivery.
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities toperform the essential functions. EDUCATION: EXPERIENCE:
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 1year customer service experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills as applied when interacting with employees, clients, or agency representatives; successfully conveying and exchanging information in a positive manner.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and strong computer proficiency to navigate proprietary and other software.
- Must have a strong patient centered focus.
- Excellent communication skills, especially via phone.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Understanding of clinical terms and impacts.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Detail oriented and organized.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.