Class A W2 Tanker Local position
About the Company
Linden Bulk Transportation (LBT), established in 1982, provides safe, reliable bulk truck and intermodal transport across North America.
Headquartered in Linden, New Jersey, Linden Bulk Transportation has over 350 power units, 700 trailers and 180 ISO container chassis with lift kits.
In addition to its Linden, NJ headquarters, Linden Bulk has facilities in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Texas and Louisiana.
- Company Driver (W2, Solo)
- Tanker trailer
- $1,000 - $1,800 total weekly avg. pay
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- 500 - 1,000 avg. miles per week
- Day shift
- 100% Driver Load / Unload
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home every weekend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions : (E) Manual or (L,Z) Air Brakes
- Must have (X) Tank Vehicles / Hazardous Materials endorsement at time of hire
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years
- 12 months Tanker experience in the last 3 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
We're an equal opportunity employer
Posted in May 29, 2022
Expired in August 29, 2022