CNA - $48/hr - FREE Next Day Pay® & Direct Deposit
Are you looking to grow your experience as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)? Then you should join the ShiftMed team! When you join the ShiftMed, you get to choose what places you want to work at by browsing through 100+ shifts from local nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities that we’ve partnered with.
If you don't have years of experience in the industry, don't worry! You can work at your own pace by only choosing the shifts that fit your schedule and comfortability.
Not only that, when you finish the process of becoming part of the team, you will work as an employee for ShiftMed, not a contractor, which means you get to enjoy all the perks that a normal employee would! So how do you get started?
1. Fill out a short application form - Briefly provide your name, city, state, and zip to get started. 2. Download and get credentialed - Download the app, create your account, and securely upload your documents for verification.
3. Pick up shifts : Browse hundreds of shifts at local care providers to find the best match. 4. Get paid : A simple check-in and check-out while facilities approve your hours.
You work as an employee for ShiftMed when picking up shifts with us, not a contractor. Enjoy weekly pay at 20% more than local hourly rates.
Perks of becoming a ShiftMed Certified Nursing Assistant!
- Next Day Pay®! (no fee)* Guaranteed Shifts® (which means guaranteed pay!)
- Competitive Pay
- Full-time and Part-time Work
- Flexible Contracts
- Paid Sick Days
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Self-Scheduled Shifts
- 24 / 7 Team Support
- Ride Assistance
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Holiday Promotional Contests
- And Much More! ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements : The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting other needs as required.
Must truly have a desire to care for the elderly.
- Must be mature and career-minded
- Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the state of employment
- Must be able to push, pull, move and / or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet. Responsibilities :
- Performs patients’ baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and transferring patient
- Measures vital signs accurately
- Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of pain
- Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
- Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety
- Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory Nurse
- Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
- Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled
- Adheres to facility standards as applicable
- Wear Agency identification
- Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
- The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted Get started today! ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from.
Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we've partnered up with.
All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with. SMCNALN4
Posted in April 14, 2022
Expired in July 15, 2022