- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits : pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives.
We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership.
Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Bloomingdale's Corporate Services department provides special selling services and benefits to qualifying corporations and businesses.
Our Corporate Services Teams are expert Gift Concierges, helping other businesses find the perfect items to show appreciation for their valued employees and important clients.
They also help fulfill large gift card orders by working with corporations to enhance their reward programs through Bloomingdale's products.
The Gift Card Concierge works alongside the Corporate Services team providing support in managing and processing gift card orders.
This individual will be responsible for all stores' corporate gift card programs in the company.
FUELED BY THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS
- Cultivate a service environment by working with Account Executives to exceed customer expectations with order
- Uphold Corporate Services standards, fulfilling client orders and retaining frequent communication with the client throughout all stages of order fulfillment
- Support Corporate Executives in researching and verifying potential gift card clients
- Maintain current, updated Gift Card Agreements with all Reward / Incentive clients in partnership with the Corporate Executives and the Central Corporate Sales team
DRIVEN BY OUR DESIRE TO WIN
- Drive sales volume by introducing reward / incentive clients to on-demand gift cards
- Manage and coordinate ordering and receipt of gift card collateral, ensuring adequate inventory of supplies
- Manage and process all gift card orders following AML practices and guidelines
- Regularly attend Macy's-led financial / banking regulatory training as it pertains to gift card purchases
- Rectify all on-demand gift card sales monthly
- Track all gift card sales monthly and provide update to Central Corporate Sales Team
- Open and close registers; drop cash and checks to cash office
- Maintain inventory and does annual department inventory
COMMITTED TO A CULTURE OF COLLABORATION
- Cultivate strong business partnerships with internal and central resources
- Support Account Executives with sourcing new gift card clients
- Assist Corporate Executive with merchandise processing, wrapping, packing, and labeling in down time
Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Able to easily engage in conversation, strong interpersonal skills.
- Social ease and quick response to customer needs and inquiries.
- Able to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Easily convey features & benefits of gift card program.
- Ability to sell and build a sale through conversational interaction.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
- Basic math functions to operate register, handle money and make change.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a learning environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to use and navigate multiple technological devices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Quick learner with a can-do positive attitude .
- Creative and flexible thinker.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store / company needs which may include day, evening, weekends, and / or holidays.
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
- Constant moving and standing.
- Able to lift 10 lbs.
- Able to reach, grasp, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
This vacancy has been closed