Customer Sales Associates
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits : pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives.
We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership.
Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Job Overview :
The Outlet Team Member’s (OTM) primary responsibility is to drive sales and profit by providing assistance in two functions, Customer Engagement and Merchandising Efficiency.
The Outlet Team Member provides outstanding customer service, sell, and serve the needs of the customer in a manner that is friendly, efficient, and helpful and ensures the customer feels valued.
The Outlet Team Member is also responsible for tasks that support store operating efficiency including, pricing, merchandise handling, stock processing, stockroom organization, and floor recovery.
Essential Functions :
- Displays friendly and genuine behaviors that improve the service experience for our customers whether it be on the selling floor, at checkout or in the fitting room
- Perform various points of sale register transactions including sales, returns, payments and the counting of cash efficiently and accurately
- Create a clean, neat, easy to shop environment for our customers
- Assist team members with ensuring items are floor ready, tagged, and ticketed. Selling floor recovery to include fold, straighten and size merchandise to standard
- Protects Company assets, adhering to all operational procedures
Qualifications and Competencies :
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and / or holidays
Physical Requirements :
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing / walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift / move up to 50lbs
Posted in May 8, 2022
Expired in August 9, 2022