Pay Rate : $22-$23 an hour
Customer Service Representative job responsibilities include :
- Provide quality support for all dealers and homeowners regarding warranty issues on Milgard products via telephone or email.
- Process and review requests in a timely fashion.
- Schedule Technicians within the geographic region to perform warranty repairs.
- Communicate professionally with Milgard’s external and internal clients regarding product and business issues.
- Support the process by working extensively with Outside Sales, Production Personnel, and Scheduling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or some college preferred
- Minimum of one-two years’ experience, preferably in manufacturing and building materials
- Previous windows sales and millwork experience preferred
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization.
We have a robust total reward offering including :
- Performance Bonus Incentive your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities take on more responsibility and grow!
MITER Brands is an equal opportunity employer. MI Windows and Doors does not discriminate based on religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable legally protected category.
This vacancy has been closed