Customer Solutions Applications Expert
Join Kuehne + Nagel’s North America Customer Solutions Organization!
The Customer Solutions Applications Expert is part of the North America Regional Customer Solutions team and is responsible for consult implement and support activities related to myKN Quote Book Track Explore and other online solutions, leading to increased customer utilization, thereby supporting new business as well as customer retention.
- Drive & Promote Customer Solution Utilization while collaborating with National Customer Solutions Teams, Sales and other customer facing functions.
- Perform the Customer Solutions function Solution Support , covering activities like collecting customer feedback, requirement specification, testing, sign off, support migration and training for MyKN Solutions.
Support is provided in collaboration with the Shared Service Center.
- Prepare conduct and participate in Customer Solutions Trainings for Sales OKAM EM and other customer facing staff
- Support correct prioritization of Local National Regional specific customer requirements represented in the Corporate Online Solutions Community (DSM) as well as BU Solution Teams
- Manage the Customer Solutions function Solution Design , by applying Kuehne + Nagel’s consulting methodologies. This function provides in consultancy on and solution design of MyKN Solutions
- Execute the Customer Solutions function Solution Implementation , by applying Kuehne + Nagel’s Implementation methodology.
This function executes the delivery of sold MyKN Solutions
- Carry out / align compliance with Global MyKN Solutions policy and strategyAlignment with BU (Sea / Air / Road) FU including vertical owners within region and countries for MyKN Solutions related topics
- Proven ability to complete projects and exceed results in an ambiguous work environment
- You’re customer centric and as such can easily put yourself into customer shoes
- You like to work in teams and communicate well
- Excellent networking and presentation skills
- Innovator and digital native
Your Skills and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Logistics, Information Technology or an equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years forwarding, carrier or similar experience
- Minimum 3 years Solution Consulting experience preferably in supply chain
- Advanced PC and MS Office application knowledge (including MS Visio)
- Affinity with eCommerce and Online Information Systems
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Posted in October 16, 2021
Expired in January 24, 2022