Disney Store: Sales Associate (PT)
Disney store and shopDisney are the retail merchandising arms of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE : DIS) and its affiliates that extends The Walt Disney Company’s brands to merchandise.
Disney store and shopDisney is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, Japan and China. Disney store and shopDisney carry high-quality products and books, including exclusive product lines that support and promote key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and National Geographic.
shopDisney.com is the U.S. ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of products, global collections and collaborations from Disney and licensees, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles.
Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies.
There are currently Disney store locations in North America, Japan, China and Europe, plus online stores www.shopdisney.
co.uk, www.shopdisney.de, www.shopdisney.es,www.shopdisney.fr, www.shopdisney.it, and www.disneystore.co.jp. For more information, please follow us at : www.
facebook.com / shopDisney, www.instagram.com / shopDisney and www.twitter.com / shopDisney
Silver Sands Premium Outlets.
The Cast Member’s primary responsibility is to ensure our Guests have The Best Retail Experience in the World . This is done by engaging and providing Guests with an Entertaining and Magical experience.
This is a part time, non-exempt role.
- Performs scripted and non-scripted events for Guests
- Supports Disney Store Mission, Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources including Disneystore.com
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual and housekeeping
- Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Participates in the processing of shipment, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Engages children at their level allowing them to become part of the story
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual standards and housekeeping
- Drives Store results by suggesting additional items to Guests to meet their needs
- Ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
Basic Qualifications :
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if permitted).
Must be available a minimum of two (2) shifts Monday through Friday and have weekend availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous experience in retail or the service industry
- Ability to speak fluently in another language in addition to English
- Comfortable storytelling in front of large groups of people
Required Education :
High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information :
Posted in August 1, 2022
Expired in November 2, 2022