Front Desk Agent
Position Summary : Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay. Places guest and room information in the appropriate place and communicates this information to the corresponding departments.
Must be sales-minded and be able to maintain reservation records. Can promptly process any cancellations and / or modifications.
May also be responsible for preparing reports and pre-registration activities. Knows room types, availability, and all services offered.
Assumes responsibility for payment transactions, both cash, and credit. Serves as a liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guests' requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proven phone etiquette skills.
- The ability to stand and or walk for long periods
- Must be flexible to work in various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to observe and detect signs of emergencies. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, the public, etc.
Posted in August 25, 2022
Expired in November 5, 2022