TITLE Fuel Delivery Driver
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Summary :
Marathon Energy, a leading provider of energy supply, energy efficiency, and preventative, routine and emergency heating service to residential and commercial properties, is seeking positive, goal-oriented Fuel Delivery Drivers.
Our Delivery Drivers operate in a fast paced 24 / 7, 365 company, and are an integral part of our organization. Become part of a team of drivers delivering fuel products throughout the New York metro area.
We service residential, commercial, municipal and wholesale accounts. Drivers will be based out of our Woodside, NY office, and will make delivery of fuel products to residential customers, schools, municipalities, large commercial accounts and gas stations.
Candidate must possess excellent customer service, communication, listening, time-management skills, and be a team player.
Company offers a competitive hourly salary based on experience, full benefits, and contribution to 401K plan.
Responsibilities and Requirements :
- Safely load, secure, transport, deliver and unload oil products to and from specified destinations
- Follow route and time schedule that is provided by the Fuel Dispatcher, on a daily basis
- Comply with all company policies and procedures 100% of the time
- Complete daily and monthly paperwork requirements to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets
- Must be safety focused with an ability to demonstrate the safe operation of the fuel delivery truck
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle in accordance with company standards
- Be capable of repeatedly climbing in and out of the cab, and dragging a petroleum filled hose several yards or more
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction on a daily basis while interacting with customers
- Possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business
- Constantly work in outdoor weather conditions with exposure to oil and / or fumes and the elements
- Follow all DOT and HazMat regulations, safety standards and policies 100% of the time
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable incidents
- Be capable of maneuvering equipment and materials in excess of 300 pounds with use of proper mechanical devices and / or additional man power
- Provide services and interact with customers to ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best possible satisfaction
- Collect payments from customers
- Participate in any required job training and / or certifications and safety meetings
- Report to work as scheduled with minimal absenteeism or tardiness
- Attend job related training and informational seminars as requested
Required Skills & Personal Attributes :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years' experience CDL-B driving experience, with tank and HazMat endorsement, and delivering oil products
- Must maintain TWIC card
- Must maintain a valid DOT physical card
- Must be able to pass DOT certified physical examination, every two years
- EEO / Drug Testing required prior to hiring
- Random ongoing drug testing required while employed
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-functional evaluation
- Flexible work schedule, including 6 or 7 days a week, or extended hours, during the winter season
- Geographical knowledge of NYC service area and map reading skills
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- MUST be team player
- Full vaccination for COVID-19, as this job is in-person only
FULL-TIME / PART-TIME Full-Time
BENEFITS Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match
EXEMPT / NON-EXEMPT Exempt
LOCATION NY, Woodside
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Marathon is a rapidly growing energy supplier that provides a broad range of energy products and services to customers in NY, NJ, PA and MD.
Please visit our website for more information : mecny
Marathon is an equal opportunity employer, and applicants considered will not be because of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This vacancy has been closed