Williams Lea is hiring for a Hospitality Associate for our New York City office to work Monday to Friday 11 : 00 am to 8 : 00 pm!
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Benefits : Medical 401k Life Insurance Prescription Drug Plan Flexible Spending Account Domestic Partner Benefits Commuter Benefits
The Hospitality Associate position is responsible for providing hospitality and catering services as a client site including conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general office support as needed (copy, mail and intake functions).
denotes an essential function )
- Check conference room and meeting scheduler throughout shift and make note of any changes to ensure meetings are set-up accurately.
- Set up conference rooms according to client’s request, including audio / visual equipment, food, beverages, utensils, ice, etc.
- Clean up conference rooms after use and return property to vendors if necessary.
- Prepare coffee and other beverages in assigned kitchens each morning.
- Clean up coffee makers in each kitchen in the evening.
- Communicate with supervisor or client on meeting request concerns or deadline issues.
- Maintain inventory of catering supplies and order supplies as needed.
- Place orders for food and beverages for use during meetings
- Assist in training new hires.
- Prioritize work flow.
- Assist in process improvement ideas.
- Answer telephone in hospitality center.
- Adhere to Williams Lea Tag policies in addition to client site policies.
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Provide back-up support to Reception and / or Office Services as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year professional experience preferably in hospitality, restaurant or housekeeping industry.
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Professional attire and demeanor required.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to operate basic audio / visual equipment.
- Professional telephone demeanor.
- Ability to anticipate client’s needs for meetings and events.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can do attitude.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
Who we are : In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic / civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
PandoLogic. Category : , Keywords : Hospitality Assistant
This vacancy has been closed