Machine Operator (12-hr Shifts) - Based in Lebanon, PA
Machine Setup Operator
SHIFT : Day Shift (6am - 6pm) or Night Shift (6pm - 6am) on a 2-2-3 pattern
COMPENSATION : $20.50 per hour and Night Shift includes an additional 15% shift differential
COMPANY : SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging (Lebanon, PA) is a division of SCHOTT North America and is one of the most respected suppliers of high quality glass tubing containers for parenteral products in North America.
SCHOTT PPP offers technological leadership and innovation as well as outstanding customer care for both local and multi-national clients, whether it is packaging for liquid, lyophilized or powder products.
INDUSTRY : Glass-based and Polymer-based Packaging Solutions for Medical / Pharmaceutical Markets
ATTRACTIVE SKILLS / EXPERIENCES :
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience (1+ years) as a Machine Operator within a fast-paced manufacturing setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to pass the required Vial Set Up I certification
- Prior experience with welding and / or torch cutting is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with production equipment and follow directions
- Exposure to ISO 9001 and 14001; along with cGMP, is a plus
- Experience in glass forming industry and / or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Demonstrated communication skills (written / oral) including the ability to read / speak English
- Ability and willingness to work 12-hr shifts on a 2-2-3 shift pattern
- Ability and willingness to work in a production floor setting with moderate noise
- Ability and willingness to work in fast-paced, matrix structured organization
- Ability and willingness to stand / walk for an entire shift.
- Ability and willingness to work with consistent / reliable attendance (less than 3.5% absenteeism)
SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES : This Machine Setup Operator is responsible for operating the designated set up equipment, making machine adjustments and providing entry level set ups with technical support.
Potential duties / responsibilities include (but are not limited to)