Do you want:
- A fun yet intellectually stimulating part-time marketing job, the kind where you can actually tell people what you do without them falling asleep?
- The flexibility to work when you want from where you want? (Yes, even from a secret superhero lair. We won't tell.)
- To work for a company that you can believe in?
Since 2007, Passport Admissions has helped over 1500 students achieve their admissions goals, and that's no joke! We help students with personality (and let's face it, some without) take ownership of the admissions process, get into the schools of their dreams, and prepare for successful careers. We also have a knack for funky dance moves but only showcase them on special occasions.
You will work directly (but not too directly, we respect personal space) with Passport Founder Rob Humbracht and a handful of business savvy magicians, pulling day-to-day success rabbits out of all sorts of hats.
We're hiring a Marketing Coordinator, someone to communicate with students and prospective students. Think of it like spreading digital joy about our services.
- A tech-savvy enthusiast, especially when it comes to AI? (Robots are friends, not foes, here.)
- Adept at knowing what looks good in social media pieces?
- Interested in learning more about email marketing, social media marketing, and/or content marketing?
- A self-starter who can work remotely without someone peeking over your shoulder? (Except for maybe your cat. That's allowed.)
Then, we’re looking for you. Yes, you, future rockstar of the marketing world!
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Executing marketing campaigns through email, webinars, and social media.
- Developing new marketing campaigns through existing and potentially new media.
- Using cloud-based marketing software to automate marketing wherever possible.
- Outsourcing to a graphic designer and video processor to develop marketing collateral and videos as needed (unless you happen to be skilled in such tasks…)
- Helping create, update, and format blog content and web pages.
- Managing occasionalevent attendance for online and offline events, including reminder calls in advance of the event and followup communication afterward.
- Working 15-25 hours/week – some afternoon/evening work required, but the schedule is 80% flexible
- 100% remote work - candidates from California, New York, Ohio, and Maine preferred, but we are open to anyone
- Excellent learning opportunity - work with owner/operator to develop your strengths as a writer/editor and to learn the skills needed to succeed in business
- Low-key culture - we keep meetings to a minimum and believe in a relaxed work environment. That means no micromanaging, no dress code, and no office politics. Well, maybe some office politics, but only the fun kind.
- Benefits - paid time off and sick leave, health care reimbursement, 401k with matching, etc.
- Pay ranges from $22-$28 per hour based on experience
A Day In the Life:
You will spend most of your time executing on new marketing campaigns, particularly. On any given day you may:
- Use ChatGPT to write blog content and social media posts. Don’t worry, it’s not cheating. It’s just outsourcing to a smarter version of yourself.
- Schedule social media posts to go out across several channels
- Design measurable outcomes (success/fail metrics) for engagement with our target market. For example, how many likes, shares, comments, and emojis do we need to get on our posts to make an impact? And what kind of emojis are we talking about here?
- Analyze data and recommend changes to marketing campaigns based on data
- Develop a weekly/monthly social media and email marketing plan that supports all the marketing efforts of the team
If that sounds good, then please:
Apply Now Using This Link: https://form.jotform.com/220095267035149
Because let's face it, you're way too fabulous to be scrolling through job ads all day.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
Expected hours: 15 – 25 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
Work Location: Remote