Merchandising Assistant - Mens & Womens Shoes
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities.
This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do.
As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
In partnership with Merchandising and Planning teams, the Allocator maximizes the potential of the business at the store and style level through strategic management of merchandise, inventory optimization, and actionable reporting and analysis.
Supports the Merchandising team to achieve global strategies
- Execution of compiling data and generate standard / ad hoc reporting, on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Evaluate and analyze businesses at the store, digital, style level to identify opportunities and drive productivity on a consistent basis.
- Manage stock requests from all U.S., Canada, Mexico & Brazil stores
- Analyze stock levels and selling reports across both Retail and Digital channels to optimize inventory, identify stock movements, balance sales vs stock ratios by store.
- Reporting and tracking of seasonal deliveries; partnering with Customer Operations teams to ensure orders arrive timely to ensure seasonal inventory optimization.
- Work with cross-functional teams, specifically Merchandising, Planning and Operations to ensure product and inventory strategies are carried out at a 360 level.
- Partner with Merchandising teams to drive successful transfer and consolidation strategies.
- Analyze size and style selling to create appropriate distribution strategies to optimize inventory levels.
- Review distribution center inventory availability to report re-order and stock pick-up opportunities.
- Responsible for creation, analysis, tracking and communication of seasonal and monthly floor sets launches.
- Communicate with field team and stores on current business trends as well as opportunities to proactively drive future business.
- Assist in motivating store teams through product knowledge, communication of seasonal deliveries, trends, and gathering product / collection feedback.
- Supporting seasonal buying campaigns through ad hoc reporting and sizing.
1-2 years Allocation / Planning experience (temporary positions / internships accepted).
- 2 to 4-year College degree required.
- Clear knowledge and understanding of Retail Math.
- Strong analytical skills with Excel spreadsheet application.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a high-volume workload.
- Comfortable working within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to partner and strategize with cross-functional partners.
- Team player.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes : USA New York (US-NY) New York REGIONAL MERCHANDISING NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9008 n / a
Posted in June 30, 2022
Expired in September 29, 2022