Order Support Specialist
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint.
We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
Responsible for the review, audit, and administration of sales orders including the review of bids, sales contract conditions, and terms for accuracy to ensure sustained profitability.
Support the Sales Team in the achievement of key performance indicators / metrics thru the implementation of tools, processes, policies, and initiatives that ensure the accuracy of sales order documentation
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is included in sales orders.
- Review and audit sales contracts for accuracy, profitability, and compliance, which includes coordinating pricing requests to the sales team.
- Work with Sales Team to resolve problems with sales orders to ensure effective and efficient processing.
- May be required to research order components and available sales promos that could impact the order. Ensure all sales orders are accurate and complete per standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure records are updated accordingly in all designated systems.
- Act as the main point of contact for major accounts and special contracts as well as resolving lease-related issues.
- Collaborate and work closely with Contracts, Sales, and Corp Leasing to maintain profitable deals. Identify problematic areas and may make recommendations for correction.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team, contracts, and Corp Leasing to review lease rates and non-standard document analysis to ensure profitability targets are met.
- Collaborate with sales and service management to locate optimal lease rates and submit them for finalization.
- Obtain lease approvals for credit-challenged orders to increase revenue potential.
- Coordinate and conduct training of new Sales Reps and Managers in regard to proper paperwork completion and processes.
- Perform a variety of administrative activities in support of region / marketplace operations.
- Develop, maintain, and generate queries, reports, and correspondence as necessary.
- Participate in sales meetings as required. Respond to inquiries from staff, vendors, customers regarding areas of responsibility and initiate appropriate action relative to problem resolution.
- May provide guidance to less senior order processors.
- Perform other related duties and administrative support as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred but not required.
- 5 plus years of demonstrated experience with lease transactions, contract support, billing, pricing, account maintenance, and customer service / sales support.
- Must be comfortable with Journal entries, reconciliation, or general accounting transactions.
- Knowledge of basic math skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and proven experience meeting deadlines.
- Ability to follow processes / policies and understand the impact that actions have on other parts of the organization.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to communicate with clients and internal departments.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must have demonstrated experience with ERP or CRM systems.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Must have the ability to travel periodically.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following :
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation & sick / personal business / volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation.
Request tabs.toshiba.com to request accommodation.
This vacancy has been closed