Our Story We make modern classics with character. We believe in true timelessness, the integrity of well-made clothes, and since our inception, great quality at a great price. That’s in our DNA. But, we know it’s not only about the clothes—it’s about the feeling it gives the people who wear them , whether they’re confidently giving a presentation in a well-tailored suit; basking in long salty beach days in vibrant, colorful sun-soaked swimsuits, or joyfully re-discovering their favorite Rollneck sweater in their closet again and again, season after season. And ultimately, it’s about helping our customers be the best, most authentic versions of themselves. And that’s what we’re after, to inspire people’s lives and style. Whether you’re a customer or a part of our crew, we put people first. We’re proud to have been recognized as an industry leader in:
- America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity (Newsweek, 2023)
- America’s Greatest Workplaces for Women (Newsweek, 2023)
- Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes, 2022)
- Best Employers for New Grads (Forbes, 2022)
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality (The Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2022)
Title: PR Coordinator Reports to: Manager, Public Relations & VIP Overview: J.Crew is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Public Relations Coordinator who has a passion for media, teamwork and executing innovative marketing strategies in a highly creative and measurement-focused environment. The Coordinator will support Women’s, Men’s and crewcuts. We are looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who is excited to get the word out about all things J.Crew! Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee all sample trafficking and stock reductions to editors, store teams and agencies
- Work with J.Crew’s PR and celebrity agency to aggregate all clips into a weekly report and measure week over week results
- Maintain and update J.Crew’s brand assets including images, styling docs, product information, timelines and more for media requests and agencies
- Update PR calendar with assets, launch dates and messaging
- Ideate, concept, and execute monthly seedings with the PR team
- Build influencer lists that match back to the strategy of each seeding and manage outreach to recipients working cross-functionally with the social and performance marketing teams
- Brief creative teams on collateral needed for the seedings
- Build, compile and send out seedings
- Track results and share with the larger marketing team
- Oversee all sample trafficking and stock reductions to influencers
- Assist the team with paid content creator programming, including but not limited to, outreach, styling coordination, sample requests, asset management, calendars and more
- Work with social and performance team to aggregate all creator clips into a weekly report
- Maintain resource status document for brand creative, content and socialfor all creator assets
- Update master document with all contacts, updated sizing and addresses
- Event Planning
- Assist the larger team to plan and execute press and brand events
- Brief creative teams on other collateral needed
- Contribute to guest lists, maintain RSVP lists, and coordinate all outfitting
- Track event pickup on social and in media for recaps
- Administrative Tasks
- Track all invoices and payment within Coupa and internal budget documents
- Own all NDA and contract requests for PR team
- Lead point person for notes following all design and merchandising presentations for larger marketing team
- Own Friends of J.Crew discount program
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ of directly related experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the Google Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment and dynamically align to changing business conditions
We welcome you to apply, even if you don't check all the boxes. Our passion is scouting life-long learners who are driven by curiosity, and who feel connected to our brands and share our desire to make an impact. We’re always seeking bright new talent who leverage their unique experiences to discover, grow and evolve with our teams. Benefits + Perks
- Health & Well-being - Eligible associates and family members receive medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, family planning (fertility, adoption & surrogacy support), fitness discounts, medical travel and more.
- Associate Discount - We love our products just as much as you do! That’s why we offer a great associate discount across all of our brands (J.Crew, J.Crew Factory, and Madewell).
- Flex Fridays - In addition to our hybrid work model, we also close our office at 1:00 PM every Friday year-round.
- Community Impact - We support the communities where we live and work through our philanthropic efforts and the J.Crew Cares Program.
- Winter Break - In addition to our PTO package, J.Crew Group offers a winter break at the end of December to eligible full-time associates at the Home Office to provide time to refresh and recharge.
Note: Availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. Hourly Range: $25.48 - $29.33 At J.Crew Group (JCG) we aim to pay competitively for our company’s size and industry. The base salary offered will take into account internal equity and may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region of work premises, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. The base salary is just one component of J.Crew Group’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes the opportunity for bonus, competitive benefits and perks. One of our core focuses here at JCG is creating a community and culture that builds belonging. We are deeply committed to our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts, and we warmly welcome job applicants of all backgrounds.
JCG is proud to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, legally protected physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected under applicable law.