Benefits & Perks: BONUSES, FREE TANNING & PRODUCT DISCOUNTS !
- Daily Pay option!
- No Experience Needed!
- 401K & Special deals for friends & family members too!
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Bonus Plan.
- Employee discount on products and services.
- Anniversary gifts for years of service.
- Fun environment with contests and incentives for performance.
- Wellness program- limited reimbursements for approved wellness products & services.
- Wellness-focused Facebook group that runs fun wellness challenges, games, and prizes!
- Exclusive discounts at outside retailers.
Sun Tan City is one of the largest family-owned
tanning salon chains in the country with approximately 250 salons in 20 states. It’s the cornerstone of the Glow Brands family which includes Sun Tan City, Planet Fitness, and Buff City Soap, and is headquartered in Louisville & Elizabethtown Kentucky. The company manages over 350 locations and employs over 2200 individuals.
We provide products, services, and knowledge-based recommendations through trusted friendly client relationships that help our clients look good, feel good, and build confidence in themselves and who they are.
Glow Brands are filled with enthusiastic, fun employees who are passionate about our brands. You’ll love working in a positive environment where coworkers become friends. You’ll learn valuable skills you can use throughout your career, with opportunities for advancement and leadership. We provide excellent benefits for all Full Time & Part TimeEmployees. Job Summary
Are you looking for a high energy job where you can share ideas and recommendations with your teammates and clientele? Where your hard work is rewarded with bonus and growth opportunities? Then Sun Tan City might be a perfect fit for you! Task and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring all your clients’ needs are met and are treated professionally.
- Ability to properly engage with all clients by building good relationships and understanding and meeting their needs as a client.
- Ability to make recommendations for products and services.
- Ability to maintain the minimum sales requirements.
- Ability to multi-task such as cleaning beds as clients leave and engaging new clients upon their arrival.
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of salon tanning rooms, lobby area, restrooms, laundry, and storage areas.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team in an upbeat and fast-paced salon environment while upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend at the waist to clean tanning equipment.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes.
- Ability to bend down to pick up trash, towels, etc. from the floors.
- Ability to perform salon cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.