Suite Attendant, Red Bull Arena
Delaware North Sportservice is hiring Suite Attendants to join our team at the Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey. As a Suite Attendant, you will ensure the effective operation of assigend luxusre suites, including stocking, serving,cleaning, and delivering the highest quality of guest service at all times.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE STATUS AND NEXT STEPS OF YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL. EMAILS MAY END UP IN SPAM FOLDERS.
- Prepare suite before the start of the event, ensuring all items are in place and ready for guest arrival, and completing all closing tasks.
- Confirm all guest items ordered in advance of the event are prepared to standard, delivered, and served timely and accurately.
- Anticipate guest needs, suggest additional items such as appetizers and desserts, and capture in-suite orders, delivering kitchen and bar staff as appropriate.
- Ensure all local and company laws and regulations are being followed, including checking for identification before serving alcohol.
- Obtain signatures from the suite host on any charges incurred.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- At least one year of serving experience including alcohol service, required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays. This is an event based position. Hours will vary depending on event scheduling.
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds for set-up, service, and clean-up of the suite.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift, including walking up and down stairs and lifting as the work duties demand.
- Ability to withstand variable temperatures and noise levels experienced when moving from hot, noisy kitchen conditions to a climate-controlled dining environment.
- Ability to work in confined or narrow spaces if needed.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you.
We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted in May 15, 2022
Expired in August 14, 2022