TH Amazon Demand and Retail Planner - Tommy Hilfiger
As our Demand / Retail Planner, you'll position PVH business unit through proactive mid-to-long range demand forecasting / planning to support capacity requirements and business strategies.
You will use forecasting tools, a mix of product-customer-consumer intelligence, and offline analysis to deliver an improved forecast accuracy and understanding of our business performance.
You will design and lead a collaborative process with key customers defining the appropriate forecast inputs and business-to-business analyses.
You will collaborate with colleagues in Sales, Operations and Merchandising to grow revenue and profitability through improved line planning, forecast accuracy.
Through such collaboration, you will establish the appropriate product lifecycle and segmentation review that can lead to an establishment of improved new product and end of life planning accuracy.
This should lead you toward guiding demand analysts to new practices in statistical models, historical cleansing / tuning, and attribution.
As a senior forecaster, your role is to support the technical performance of the team in the forecasting tools and solution, and, help manage the weekly and monthly forecasting activities.
Training of team members, thus, is pivotal in this role.
In addition, as responsible demand planner for our most strategic and important customers, you will own the guidance, negotiation, and balancing of developing demand gaps providing commercial insight to the Vice President of Demand Planning for all financial reporting and integrated business planning requirements.
- Analyze historical demand, filter out outliers / exceptions, identify the most appropriate statistical forecasting algorithm, develop base plan, understand variances, propose improvement opportunities, communicate agreements, incorporate demand signal into forecast
- Lead forecasting practice of fashion workflow, including color / style concept development and tracking, prior season productivity analysis, and establishment of planning rules associated to such product types
- Determine and communicate forecast confidence, including risks and opportunities, to the supply planners. Lead monthly demand-supply integration meetings providing front-end insight to lessen impact of significant lag errors on prior forecasts
- Measure, analyze, and report key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Complete hindsight of all program launches, learn from each to alter launches for the future
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Must have good negotiating and influencing skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities
- Know the supply and production process
- Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities
- Lead the monthly consolidation of forecasts across team clusters so that demand review and new product reviews are conducted as part of the integrated business planning cycle
- Ensure alignment of Demand Forecast with Sales Estimate and / or provide reconciliation and analysis of variance so that Vice President of Demand Planning and VP of Retail Planning can effectively prepare estimates for integrated business planning
- Drive long range, annual and seasonal categorical and product-type (color / style) opportunity analysis and demand forecast strategies
- Prepare monthly ship estimates and reconcile actuals
- Prepare weekly business review analysis for distro to senior leadership
- Work with Customer Service to ensure that bulk attributed to accounts are accurate
- Reconcile inventory buys and demand to financial forecasts
- Work closely with retail planning team to build monthly ship budgets and ladders at the style level to achieve both shipping and retail sales plans
- Interact with sales, Retail planning, merchandising and operations to understand and interpret the potential impact market trends and demand drivers can have on demand, and adjust the statistical forecast to reflect those impacts
- Bachelor's Degree - Supply chain major a plus
- 3-5 years of experience with any one of the following : planning, inventory management, commercial analysis, operations, buying / procurement, financial analysis, and / or logistics / distribution.
- 2-4 years of experience with a leading forecasting solution / tool such as JDA Demand, i2 Demand, SAP APO, Manugistics, Logility Demand, Steelwedge, Kinaxis, Oracle
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable
- JDA Collaborate highly desirable
- Database and MS Excel
- Evidence of retail or commercial acumen with such concepts as promotion, sell-through, margin, distribution mechanics, velocity, seasonality
- Able to influence senior leaders in department and division with the analysis you provide. Decide how to present and conduct analysis
- Must be able to dig into data to analyze the business for accounts and provide needed recaps and perspective. Be creative in how to propose solutions
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment with high attention to detail. Partnering is a must to get to end goals
The Company will not sponsor applicants to this position for work visas or any other work permits
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential.
To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process.
Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Posted in July 1, 2022
Expired in September 30, 2022