A Seasonal Sales Associate contributes to driving sales through providing service to customers in a real and authentic way. Seasonal employees will typically work between 8 and 20 hours a week, including nights and weekends. We offer a creative environment, competitive perks, & a discount up to 60% off!
- Brand Ambassador: acts as a brand representative reflective of the company values
- Customer Engagement: initiates conversation, shares advice and product knowledge to interact with the customer in a personalized way
- Store Technology: utilizes technology to be well-informed on company priorities and promotions in-store and online; delivers a seamless, omni channel shopping experience through utilization of the tools available to service the customer (i.e. MPOS, POS, In-Store & Curbside Pick Up)
TEAMWORK + COMMUNICATION
- Positivity: contributes to the store by being positive, respectful, and helpful to others
- Team Player: collaborates with peers and leadership, sharing ideasand jumping in to support the needs of the team
- Adaptable: exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt; is flexible to change and open to try new ways of doing things
VISUAL + BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Store Environment: maintains Urban Outfitters’ visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer
- Product Flow: supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product including what’s new and what’s already on the floor; contributes to completion of omni order fulfillment processes
- Awareness: adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.