Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference.
As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire.
If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability / medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption / accommodation.
- Assist in the consistent utilization and performance of the WSO and LM applications to adhere to AmerisourceBergen principles and practices or local business requirements.
- Assist in identifying that supervisory and system activities are getting completed in a timely manner; includes, but not limited to : a) work tasks completed using standard processes, b) system, process or data exceptions are identified and resolved, and c) routine data or configuration maintenance.
- Assist in the set-up of system enhancements, functionality, reports / queries, and processes.
- Support training and instruction to DC management on proper work processes and functionality.
- Assist in systems management of all WSO and LM software applications.
- Assist in PkMS configurations to support desired WorkInfo engineered standards, Standard Operating Procedures, Slot Optimization requirements, and SCI / reporting requirements.
- Creates New Users in PkMS and LM.
- Assist in user, group and report setup in SCI and other Business Intelligence systems.
- Provides issue / status reporting as appropriately assigned by the WSS Lead Team.
Support - In conjunction when primary WSO Manager is unavailable and interim DC support assignments are required :
- Provide secondary functional and system support, acting as back-up level support for DC Supervisors and Management; including, but not limited to, site visits, physical inventory, labor management support, and emergency WSS support during regular business hours.
- Assist with WSO system, enhancement, and business scenario testing as needed.
- Assists in investigating and resolving WSO application / technical issues.
- Supports implementation of new WSO application releases and modifications.
- Supports WSO application implementations at other ABC locations as needed.
- Supports in LM / PkMS updates as needed.
- Provides input concerning needed / desired system functionality, processes, interfaces, and enhancements.
- Collaborates with other WSS Team Members to compare and develop best practices, functionality, and metrics.
Project Implementation :
- Assists in the configuration, testing, and implementation of designated Corporate Operations Projects
- Assist in coordination of DC tasks related to go-live preparation, including but not limited to site prep, configuration, testing, training, cut-over planning and go-live support.
- Projects could include the initial deployment of the WSO and LM software, upgrades, or new functionality and other Corporate Operation initiatives, improvement.
- Assists as a facilitator between the DC and the corporate project team for operational process meetings, functional gap analysis, and configuration requirements.
- Assists in managing the repository of information relevant to the WSO applications.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Interacts directly with other AmerisourceBergen management.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding with industrial engineering concepts related to time and motion studies including labor utilization, workflow and layout, process improvement and standardization, and / or engineered labor standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including root cause analysis; ability to prove root cause through factual data analysis
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong ability to effectively work independently and remotely with minimal direct supervision
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for project management tools, responsibilities, and methodology, with ability to plan, execute and manage project tasks.
- Ability to communicate and guide the work of others from both an on-site and remote capacity
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently and prevent reoccurrence
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts to operational associates in simplified terms
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Other skills preferred, but not required :
- Understanding of PkMS or equivalent Warehouse Management System (WMS) functionality within a complex and / or automated environment.
- Understanding of Manhattan Labor Management or equivalent Labor Management System.
- Aptitude for PkMS or equivalent WMS configuration and application functionality.
- Understanding of how complex integrated systems interact to impact business results
- Familiarity with AS400 or equivalent environment, such as Command line usage, such as wrkjob, wrksplf, workoutq, Work-query, QM-Query and SQL;
ODBC, FTP, transfer to / from AS400.
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as MS Office, PowerBI, Sharepoint.
- Working knowledge of the following Manhattan Associate's software preferred : Warehouse Management, Slotting Optimization, Labor Management, Supply Chain Intelligence, Extended Enterprise Management.
- Experience in warehouse operations
- Lean or Six-Sigma skills.
Associate is required to travel up to 25% for general project support or DC sustainment and as other business conditions warrant.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions.
Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and / or business unit.
Affiliated Companies :
Affiliated Companies : AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
This vacancy has been closed