Pay: $15.00/hour with performance based tiers.
Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 7 am - 4 pm, OR 8 am - 5 pm, OR 9 am - 6 pm
Location: Remote WORK ORDER MANAGER Department: Meters Overview
We are looking for ambitious, goal-driven workers to join our Meters department. Every living space has meters for water, electricity, and gas.
Work Order Managers diagnose problems with our clients submetering system and write a detailed proposal to service the issue (a work order). Clear and professional language is necessary to help our clients and Field Techs understand the problem. Your ability to solve problems quickly will foster client relations and promote future growth. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the meters process and begin a careerin a supportive and growing department!
- Diagnose possible problems in our clients' metering systems
- Send maintenance proposals to clients and answertheir questions, then follow up reporting the results of service visits
- Assist with new and recurring work orders and process technician reports
- Identify, prioritize, and review all new work order requests (proposal for repair)
- Create work orders and obtain necessary approvals, both internally and from the client
- Work with scheduling managers
- Identify and eliminate recurring issues
- Maintain a detailed history for each property, including special circumstances
- Phone use:
- Low (up to 10% of the workday)
- Inbound and outbound calls with clients, Field Techs, account managers, and vendors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel,, Google Drive, and Gmail
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Effectively manage time and workload
- Motivated to find the "why" behind a problem and resolve an issue
- Attention to detail and organized
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent