Reposition company commercial tractors and trailers on designated non-highway areas the yard to include backing trailers to dock doors.
May be required to shuttle tractor / trailer to and from logistic / lease companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Moving and Operation of Tractor / Trailer
- Walk the yard to identify and document in the DVCR booklet vehicle defects. Communicate maintenance needs to D&S Team Leaders Daily
- Obtain tractor / trailer list from D&S, record odometer, hub readings and engine hours from equipment and send to lease company Weekly
- Ensure trailers loaded with refrigerated product, i.e., cheese, chicken, etc. are at adequate temperature
- Ensure Warehouse Team Members have trailers to unload and / or load
- Assist with the unloading of trailers when necessary
- Reposition tractor / trailers on the yard to and from docks
- Comply with Domino’s Chock, Safety Cone and Dock Signal Light policy
- Shuttle tractor / trailers to and from logistic supplier
- Take trailers to be washed and cleaned
- Assist with backhauls
- May be assigned to assist Drivers on a designated route(s) to unload product to Domino's stores
- Listen to and timely assist management and Drivers
- Required to always wear and follow Domino’s uniform standards
- Attend scheduled safety, team meetings and training sessions
- Follow all local, state, federal and Domino's safety rules, policies, and procedures
- Attend classroom instruction facilitated by the Delivery and Service Team Leader which covers Domino’s Chock, Safety Cone and Dock Signal Light Policy, Accident Procedure Policy, and any other pertinent policy and / or instruction information.
Complete Necessary Paperwork
- Maintain DVIR booklets
- Comply with DOT log regulations
- Accountable for the vehicle and product
- Clock in and out in time keeping and People Net system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Six months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
- Must have valid class A Commercial Driver’s License CDL w Air Brakes
- Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
- Must always meet the defined MVR standards to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must successfully pass a background checks every third year on your anniversary date
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends, holidays, as well as short notice on occasion
Ability to stand and / or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing / pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions 33-38 degrees , outdoor weather rain, sleet, heat, snow, etc.
and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary.
Domino’s, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately : we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and over 65% of our sales in the U.
S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg or as we might say, one slice of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
PandoLogic. Category : , Keywords : Agricultural Equipment Operator