Job Title: Accounts Manager
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Gross Salary: Negotiable
Employers Background: Skills Meducation offers a unique portfolio of medical training- and simulation products. With more than 30 years of experience they are able to provide clients with comprehensive information and advice. The company has been manufacturer-independent from the start. This means that in close cooperation with clients, they select the products that best meet clients specific requirements. They also support clients in setting up skills labs, practice-rooms or training centers. Skills Meducation has been a partner of various medical schools and faculties in East and West Africa since 2004.
Job Purpose: As the Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a good customer relationship and have a good overview of the wishes and requirements of the Key Accounts assigned regionally. You will also be responsible for acquiring new customers, position a brand or product within the target group and investigate the sales opportunities and be in-charge for sales, revenue, profit contribution and market share.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining customer contacts with existing customers.
- Actively approaching customers to schedule appointments.
- Advising, providing product information and selling products to existing customers.
- Positioning new/renewed products with existing customers.
- Providing product demonstrations.
- Timely identification of larger projects and/or opportunities for maintenance contracts/service agreements.
- Acquisition of new customers and lead generation.
- Advising, providing product information and selling products to new customers.
- Positioning new/renewed products with new customers.
- Providing product demonstrations.
- Drawing up and executing an annual Sales Plan/Sales Forecast.
- Establishing, mapping and managing Key Account.
- Prepares sales conversations in terms of content and goal- and result-oriented.
- Take advantage of commercial opportunities.
- Making price agreements according to the guidelines of Skills Meducation (possibly in consultation with the Managing Director or Purchasing).
- Preparation and follow-up of quotations (NL only).
- Designing the Aftersales process.
- Maintain close contact with Manager Service and Support regarding maintenance contracts and technical support.
- Regular (Sales) meetings with fellow Account Managers and relevant colleagues.
- Presenting Skills Meducation at trade fairs and conferences.
- Provide input for marketing activities.
Information, knowledge and product management
- Knowledge of products and applications.
- Timely provision of substantively correct information, both internally and externally.
- Makes information from the market available to team members.
- Communicates clearly and customer-oriented.
- Is aware of and immerses himself in the market developments of the responsible product management group.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors/Diploma in Nursing and licensed by the nursing council of Kenya.
- Masters degree and Sales professional courses is an added advantage.
- 5 10 years of relevant commercial sales work experience in the healthcare sector.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercially driven, ambitious, customer- and solution-oriented.
- Innovative and team player.
- Recognizes opportunities in the market and is able to convert them into concrete results.
- Good command of the Dutch language (Account manager NL) / German language (Account manager DE). In addition, a good knowledge of the English language is required.
Apply directly through Our Careers Page or email your CV to
N.B. If you're emailing us directly, remember to insert in the email subject line Accounts Manager for consideration by Wednesday 29th November 2023.
This vacancy has been closed