Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Graduate Jobs
Main purpose of the job
Deloitte in Kenya currently has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our Audit, Tax and Risk Advisory teams as Associates/Business Analysts under our Annual Graduate Recruitment Program. In this role, you will be supporting high performing teams to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service.
Key Performance Areas
- Learning and applying Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments;
- Ensuring assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Ensuring availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
- Keeping abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions;
- Raising issues identified that may affect the quality of data and delivery or timelines of the engagement with the manager;
- Developing productive working relationships with client staff;
- Managing information security risk while executing client engagements in alignment with Deloitte policies; and
- Maintaining own development and knowledge in specialised area.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Upper Division or equivalent.
- Graduated in the preceding three years (2021/2022/2023). A letter of completion must be attached where the degree certificate has not been issued yet.
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) overall grade of B+, with a B+ in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Qualification or pursuing qualification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is desired, but not a requirement for the Audit and Tax roles.
- Be a Kenyan citizen or have authority to work in Kenya.
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte Consulting on jobs.smartrecruiters.com
Click Apply Button Below
This vacancy has been closed