Position : DOTNET Developer (M/F)
We are looking for DOTNET Developer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that perform efficiently.
- Write clean, scalable, reusable code using.NET programming languages.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System.
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project.
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently.
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
Required profile for job ad : DOTNET Developer (M/F)
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ years proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Expert in ASP.NET framework, C# and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Experience in creating ASP.NET applications and deploying them to Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Proven experience in design websites for the online environment.
- Proven track record in front end design and development using CSS and HTML, with track record of high-quality web application interfaces and design implementations.
- Good experience with SQL Server / MySQL along with query optimization.
- Good experience in Database, API (Restful, Webservices, microservices).
- Proven experience in DotNet Web Service, WCF.
- Good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP).
- Good Experience with the MVC action filters and Web API frameworks with Dependency Injection.
- Good debugging skills.
- Stored procedure writing skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Write clean, scalable code using.NET programming languages.
- Ability to understand and adhere to the application architecture and design.
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
Job criteria for job ad : DOTNET Developer (M/F)
- IT, software engineering, Internet
- Abeokuta - Ogun - Abia - Abuja - Adamawa - Akwa Ibom - Anambra - Bauchi - Bayelsa - Benin City - Edo - Benue - Cross River - Ebonyi - Ekiti - Enugu - Gombe - Ibadan - Oyo - Imo - International - Jigawa - Kaduna - Kano - Katsina - Kebbi - Kogi - Kwara - Lagos - Maiduguri - Borno - Nasarawa - Niger - Ondo - Osun - Plateau - Port Harcourt - Rivers - Sokoto - Taraba - Warri - Delta - Yobe - Zamfara
- Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract - Freelance
- FRONT END
AFRICASHORE is an IT offshoring platform connecting IT experts and freelancers based in Africa to companies in Africa, Europe, USA, Canada and UAE remotely. Our partners, IT services companies and large groups, trust us to find them the best offshore Africa-based IT freelance consultants.
Our IT offshoring platform is present in 37 countries in Africa with a database of 230,000+ IT experts and freelancers classified into 303 IT specialties around 9 IT fields: Database Administration and NoSQL - Network and Telecom Security - ERP and Integrated Management Software - Big Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence (BI) - Programming, Development - IT Project Management - Consulting, Audit, Coaching and Training - Digital Marketing, SEO, Design and Multimedia - Production, Operations and Support.
Freelancers, work remotely from Africa on IT projects around the world!
Companies, outsource with AFRICASHORE your IT teams and projects offshore to Africa!
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.africashore.com
Useful link(s) for this job
- click apply button below