Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading betting and gaming companies.
Our respected client is looking for a communicational & motivated marketing manager for the job of Marketing Studio Manager.
The Marketing Studio Manager will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring the work of the technical teams (web programmers, QA, HTML coders). The job is in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Provide clear vision, goals, and objectives for the team, aligned with the overall company strategy.
- Reduce the operational effort, and provide coaching and guidance for junior managers/team leaders in the team.
- Serve as a focal point between the team and management (which is located in different locations).
- Take part in the recruitment process hiring and onboarding of new team members (support tickets, hardware, and equipment).
- Be part of the mid-year/end-of-year evaluation process for team members.
- Suggesting ideas on how to improve efficiency and workflows.
- Identify potential future leaders within the team and provide them with leadership development opportunities.
Key job requirements:
- Related managerial experience (local and offshore) – must.
- Familiarity with web programming, and HTML – advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role- advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills, identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Ability to work on tight schedule projects and a dynamic environment.
- Hard-working, fast learner, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, and shows initiative.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills.
This vacancy has been closed