What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you will do
This role sits within Customer and Marketing. Deloitte's Digital Customer offering leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance your customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up your brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help you make those memorable for your customers, but we integrate your whole business around those moments—whether it's a trip into your supply chain, logistics, and fulfillment, or advancing the customer mindset of your employees and partners. We find value in the entirety of your business to keep your customers coming back for more.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients, and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected, and recognized for their contribution.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered.
- 4+ years building modern web applications/sites using modern frameworks (eg. ReactJs, AngularJS) in a professional environment
- Minimum of 4 years in semantic HTML5 and CSS3, and comfortable with preprocessors
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Typescript
- At least 1 year of experience with server-side scripting languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Comfortable with version control, preferably Git
- Comfortable with techniques and methodologies around responsive design and development
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience customizing Content Management Systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Background in user experience and/or design
- Involvement in open-source projects
What is in store for you?
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best, onsite work is optional.
- Rewards platform: reimbursements for professional development, paid professional memberships, receive performance incentives – your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte
- Benefits effective on day 1 including paid time offs and holidays, health, and life insurance
- Career breaks for up to 12 months – for study, travel, volunteering, or personal interests
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
© 2023 DCPDC Inc.
This vacancy has been closed