Paglalarawan DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to the Company Rules and Regulations.
- Responsible for performing safekeeping of tools for wire cutting.
- Responsible for keeping the wirecut machine and super drill in good running condition.
- Responsible for set-up material and operating wirecut machine.
- Responsible for making initial cuttings in the super drill machine.
- Responsible for fabricating mold spare parts based on the given drawing.
- Responsible for monitoring of raw materials needed in fabricating spare parts.
- Performs work/process according to the prescribed safety rules and requirements.
- Maintains 5S in the workplace during working hours.
- Participates and cooperates with the company's programs for the preservation of the environment.
- Participates and cooperates with the company's programs for the conservation of resources such as turning off lights, electric fans, machines and air valves when not in use.
- Adheres to the Quality, Environment, Safety and health policies of the company.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by his superiors.
About Yongshin Precision Interphils., Inc.:
- Graduate of any Technical Course.
- With at least one or two years of work experience as a Wirecut Operator.
- Can read technical drawings. Knows how to use Autocad.
Yongshin Precision Interphils, Inc. is an ISO certified and a PEZA Korean Company that is engaged in Metal Stamping and Die Fabrications. Our extensive product lines coupled with our technical expertise caters to the needs of the country's top Automotive and Electronics Companies.
This vacancy has been closed