Job Purpose :
As a Bus Driver, you are required to provide a safe, smooth and pleasant bus journey for our passengers.
Successful candidates will be offered a 1-Year contract.
Responsibilities / Jobscope :
- Provide a safe, smooth and pleasant bus journey for passengers
- Adhere to allocated driving schedule and timing
- Ensure compliance to Company’s stipulated operational standards and procedures
- Perform any other bus driving and related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Working Hours :
44 hours / week, 5-day work week
- Gross salary up to $2,700
- Safe driving incentive : $200
- Service Quality Incentive : $100
- Additional driving incentive : $250 (if they fulfill 36 or more OT hours in a month)
Qualifications & Work Experience / Requirement :
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Possesses Singapore Driving License 4 / 5 holders and Bus Driver Vocational License (BDVL)
- Safe driving track record
Other information :
- Clientele : Banks, Hospitals, Special Needs (e.g. MINDS) à for MINDS contract, there will be a bus attendant attached so that the bus driver can focus on the driving role
- Type of bus : 13 / 23 / 40 seater
- They are required to perform rotating shift (they can be allocated to work on weekends)
- Bus pick-up point : Bishan Depot / Changi / Jurong (for locals), Bishan Depot(for foreigners)
Work Schedule :
This job has the following work schedule :
5 days / week
5.5 days / week
Benefits & Perks
This job has the following benefits :
This job is located in Jurong Island, West, Singapore.
Are you interested in this position? If so, apply now and get a response from us fast!
Don’t miss out an opportunity to advance your career to the next level.
This vacancy has been closed