Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a CDD Manager.
- Build Client Profile (e.g., Source of Wealth/Fund for ‘High Risk’ customers requiring Enhanced due diligence)
- Engage customers on behalf of RMs to obtain EDD information and documents
- Work closely with RMs and Branch Directors/Market Heads on EDD reviews to ensure alignment of Financial Crime risk and KYC knowledge is applied
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Client EDD/SoW matters and CDD Review Tool (CRT) system usage/navigation.
- Liaise with KYC Ops (Offshore Group Service Centre) to establish customer data points in preparation of profile review
- Implement and maintain an effective operational risk management approach in WPB on EDD/CDD matters
- Execute and support HSBC Group/Global Standards Program in rolling out various EDD/CDD activities
- Provide feasible solutions/alternatives on potential risks or performance issues to ensure integrityof solution and mitigate any risks
- Work with different stakeholders (e.g., BFCR, DBS and regional project teams) to ensure policies, training, digital technology and plans are duly executed
- Innovate solutions and process to ensure robustness of the EDD/CDD process with positive impact on business and customer experience
- Well versed with Bank KYC policies and proven ability to articulate policy/review requirements
- Customer fronting experience is strongly preferred
- Strong planning and self-organizational skills with good time management and proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent business communication skills in English (other language capability complementing Growth Markets will be an added advantage)
- Methodical and lateral thinker
- A self-starter who must be able to work under minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and proactive in dealing with day-to-day
- Knowledge/experience/certification in KYC / AML / CFT Regulations will be considered favourably
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.