4! The 4 essential elements that shape our culture: Inspired. Curious. Unbossed. Integrity. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples’ lives.
Bringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting-edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work. With a strong medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the independent delivery of profound administrative services in a local and a global context. Your Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- General administrative support: takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes also in case of absence of the line manager/team members.
- Maintain calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments expenses & travel arrangements and supporting team event coordination etc. Taking notes at meetings and any other administrative tasks that help the executive perform their job.
- Interaction: Informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department. Managing and supporting different stakeholders
- Work processes in own area of responsibility: Supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes.
- Handling of administrative projects tasks with clearly defined content and time limitations. Acts as a team member for administrative projects & manages the administrative part of special tasks.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum requirements What you’ll bring to the role:
- Able to handle multiple priorities at once and adjust well to shifting demands
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Effective communication both oral and written
- Work Experiencein providing multifunctional administration support.
- Above average computer knowledge adept and can navigate with ease digital technology and tools.
- Knowledge of organization structures and working practices.
#transformingforgrowth Why Novartis?
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
NOV ASIA PAC PHARMA
Facilities & Administration