- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in event management and event marketing.
- Ability to travel frequently to Philippines
We are looking for a data driven, detailed oriented and experienced event marketing specialist to join our marketing team to drive the awareness of Amazon global selling through various offline and online marketing engagements, with a focus on Philippines sellers.
In this role, you will leverage industry trends and seller insights to guide the event content and productions. You will be working closely with cross-function teams and external partners to plan and execute marketing engagements to meet business goals while creating positive experiences that will connect sellers. You should possess excellent project management skills as you will own the end-to-end execution, from planning till results tracking and analysis.
This position is based in Singapore.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify and develop event opportunities (virtual and / or in-person) to drive seller awareness and engagement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define seller awareness and engagement goals to develop event calendar and execution plan
- Set event goals, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on event programs
- Project manage and oversee planning, logistics, third-party engagements, agenda development and event flow, staffing and support required for events
- Build and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event reports/doc
- Keep track of updated content creation guidelines and resources, develop communication materials for events, review and seek approval ahead of deadlines
- Find new and exciting ways to engagesellers via social media channels and offline events
- Actively seek solutions through researching and liaising with relevant internal teams and identify trends and ideas for improvement
- Maintain a strong up-to-date knowledge of sellers' ecosystem, resources and internal processes
About the team
Amazon Global Selling helps businesses from anywhere in the world to launch a global business, reaching Amazon customers around the world and building international brands. Through Amazon Global Selling, sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon’s 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, including 150 million+ Prime customers in overseas Amazon marketplaces; and millions of institutional buyers. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting growing business.
- Speak and write proficiently in English and Tagalog
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Demonstrable, successful history of defining event and creative strategy and proven executional excellence.
- Proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of your internal and external customers.
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks while thinking big and outside the box.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
- Demonstrated success in event management and project management with a focus on operational excellence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously