About Access Partnership
Access Partnership is the leading technology policy advisory in the world. Our mission is to get technology into the hands of people as quickly and fairly as possible. We do this worldwide, by designing policy, regulation and law on behalf of our corporate and government clients. You could be joining an exciting company where everything we do connects directly and materially to the most critical issues of the day.
Our firm brings public policy, legal and engineering competencies to solve high-impact solutions, and has done so successfully for more than 20 years. We are headquartered in London and have offices in Washington D.C., Singapore, Johannesburg, and Abu Dhabi. We work with leading technology companies, political leaders and civil society to ensure that the benefits of technology have a positive impact worldwide.
We are a small, growing regional office looking for an uniquely engaged candidate to join us as Office Manager. This an entry position with growth opportunities within the large internal Operations team. This role covers a range of duties, all important in their context, directly supporting and reporting to the Director of Operations, APAC. You will be key in running the Singapore office operations and supporting the Asia team in varying aspects of their work.
What you can expect to be doing
- Provide administrative assistance to the growing Singapore team, and broader Asia operations
- Manage external contractors including IT services, office suppliers, insurers, landlord, travel agents, translators, maintenance staff and caterers
- Serve as first point-of-contact with the company (for callers and visitors to the company premises)
- Plan, organise and execute logistics for hospitality and other company-related special events
- Assist with stafftravel arrangement and appointment schedules, as required, e.g. preparing itineraries, booking flights, visas, accommodation, conference calls, meetings and other coordination
- Maintain and reorder office supplies (stationery, coffee, paper, etc)
- Maintain efficient office processes
- Manage and prepare payment of Access Partnership related expenses e.g. rent, utilities etc
- Arrange for couriers and manage incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintain effective filing systems for the Singapore office
- Manage facilities for office location, liaising with landlord and contractors where necessary
- Support onboarding process for new staff
- Ensure compliance requirements for Singapore e.g. ACRA is executed
What you will bring
- An independent self-starter, with previous experience in similar multi-function roles
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of audience
- Excellent organisational ability with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Adaptable to the demands and working environment
- Ability to organise international travel and itineraries
- Possess excellent events management skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- Around 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferable at a global company
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 20 days of holiday allowance
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning & Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
HR and Internal Operations
Ready to join us?
- HR Business Partner/Generalist - APACHR and Internal Operations · Singapore · Hybrid Remote
Job Type: Full-time