Job Description - Technical Service Representative (Production) III (20000389)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Provide support related to the operation and maintenance of the assigned client’s equipment, including (as required) equipment consumables management.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Perform routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users.
• Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for providing all maintenance, production and supply inventories of assigned equipment
• Provide appropriate communication, support, and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability.
• Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement as required.
• Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality
• Maintain appropriate communication with Managed & Technical Services personnel within assigned area of coverage.
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities (as required) using activity reporting software and tools.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engaging the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Develop schedules & implement preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum Successful completion of EL CSE test battery including Ishihara Color Vision test
Minimum Successful prior experience delivering services to a on-site client environment demonstrating superior customer service skills
Preferred Previous field technician or electrical/mechanical repair experience
Minimum Effective interpersonal skill & behaviors with the ability to interact with a diverse client population
Minimum Demonstrated capability in the maintenance and repair of electronic /electrical /mechanical printing or computer equipment
Minimum Effective organizational skills
Minimum PC skills in MS Office applications, Internet navigation
Minimum Basic understanding of network printing, job creation, and submission
Minimum Ability to manage multiple tasks
Minimum Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Minimum Possesses reliable, dependable transportation (if required by role)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to ***************@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
United States-Hawaii-VIRTUAL- HI
Yes, 100 % of the Time
Or higher.The Member Services Representative III (MSR III. Grade 4. 24.56. 36.84)The MSR III position... Consistent record of meeting, maintaining or exceeding monthly call center production metrics...See Details
Reporting directly to the Director of Student Outreach Services (SOS), the Assistant Director is... Interact with other SFSU programs and representatives from other institutions (such as high schools...See Details
As the Accountant III. External Reporting and Technical Accounting, you will be part of a dynamic team... IV. QualificationsThe requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to...See Details
Ability to work independently and contribute to the achievement of service, production and quality goals... Representative has demonstrated necessary technical professional knowledge to make sound decisions...See Details